Model 6 value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 value?

Just curious about the value of a model 6. Pretty much as new, head stock undamaged, bridge looking fresh,sounds and plays a dream, cobalt blue, with airbrush California sunset on front. No dings etc.
    I would appreciate your opinions ?
    7 Charvels and a load of other stuff.

This really depends on what area of the country you live in. Here in N.C., I see Model 6's go for $500.00 on up to around $700.00. The graphic painted on that guitar would detract from the value with me, but someone else may love it.

Comment

^ Agreed depends on the area and the buying market. Model 6's are definitely in the higher tier. I see them anywhere from 700 - 950 CAD. Personally, I think the 6-7 is where I would start to bite. Talking CAD here remember.

Comment

The graphic will make it a harder sell at top dollar, imo. But someone who's into that may be willing to pay a premium. Never know.
        I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

What trem; Kahler or Jackson's JT6 licensed Floyd? A Kahler will bring the value down a little.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Picture of the graphic? Was it well done, or done like the girls that were painted on Jacksons in the 90s?

Comment

I'd say $600 good shape, $800 great. Mint could bring in more.

The graphic may influence those numbers.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
              X