My first Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Charvel

New to the forums! Just wanted to post a picture of my Charvel. It came from Reverb. It's a 1986 Charvel Model 4 in cobalt blue - looks black in the pictures I'm going to post for some reason, haha. It is my first Charvel. Had this guitar for a little over a week and I'm liking it. Here are some pics.

awesome!

Comment

I have one just exactly like it. once I figured out all the tricks to keeping it in tune and not breaking strings I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post
        once I figured out all the tricks to keeping it in tune and not breaking strings I love it.
        You gotta solder those mf'ing ball ends on there!

Comment

I've never broken a string on my '86 Model 4. But then, I've never installed a bar on the Kahler either, so that might have something to do with it. The trem never moves so there'd be less friction on the ball ends

Nice guitar and welcome to the forum.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice! And Welcome to the forum. This is your first and most likely won't be your last.

Comment

The addiction begins! Welcome to the disease! There is no cure except more guitars.

Comment

Thanks, everybody! Haven't had a problem with string breakage, yet. Now, that the strings have stretched it is staying in tune better. I actually like Kahler's.

Comment

One thing that surprised me about this guitar is that it is just as heavy as my Les Pauls! Heavy for basswood.
                  Last edited by Guitar God; 09-27-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                    The addiction begins! Welcome to the disease! There is no cure except more guitars.
                    Trust me, I already have plenty, haha.

Comment

I love Kahler Pros. My favorite bridge. I have never broken a string on one before either. Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                        I love Kahler Pros. My favorite bridge. I have never broken a string on one before either.
                        I'll bet Kerry King has.

Comment

Working...
                        X