Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

New member here. I didn't see a new place to introduce myself so I thought I'd do it this way. Bought my fist Charvel in 89 with money I saved from mowing lawns and got grounded for it. I was supposed to buy a Charvette and put my 375 on layaway. I have owned many others but always had a sweet spot for the original. I bought another 375 with, white body with a maple neck, the EMG pickups few months ago. I just bought another Magenta 375 with a maple neck, literally an hour ago. I have an addiction but I suppose it's better than crushing pain killers and smoking them. I'll post pictures of the three amigos when my new one arrives.

Welcome. Don't worry about the addiction until you have over 100 guitars in the house as I do. That's when you need an intervention.

Comment

Welcome! And yes, pictures are a must.

Magenta 375 eh? Did you pick that up somewhere in Ontario by chance?

Comment

Welcome towjam. A shame that somebody else took the name "toejam" with an E.

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
        Magenta 375 eh? Did you pick that up somewhere in Ontario by chance?
        That was my thinking too. https://www.jcfonline.com/threads/15...dals-(CAD-300)

Comment

No I picked it up at Murphy's Music is Irving Texas way back in the day. And the toe tow thing is a long story. Towjam was a nickname given to me a long time ago, long story.

Comment

Welcome. I'll share my name with you.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X