New Charvel day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel day

I recently bought this 475 exotic & it's in excellent condition all original .I bought this to replace the pearl white 475 special that i sold in the last 10 years ago & i love it ...... but one thing that don't feel right is the whammy bar as it has too much of a bend in it & when depressed it almost touches the body ,I'm sure it's not stock .I've tried the whammys out of my other Charvels & they feel right this whammy is wrong feel free to comment .

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

That's a beauty! Great Score!

Comment

Very nice score. Congrats!!

Comment

That is so clean looking! I agree that the trem arm doesn't look right, but if it fits and you like the different angle of it, then there's nothing "wrong" with it.

Comment

Love it

Comment

One thing I didn't realize is these exotics have no arm cut & the body looks slightly thicker .

Comment

Probably because the flame is a thin veneer and any contours or cuts would expose that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                  Probably because the flame is a thin veneer and any contours or cuts would expose that.
                  But with a thin veneer you can easily bend it over the contour .

Comment

Maybe thin wasnt the right wording, I just meant that with the trans flame finishes they didnt usually have the contours and cutouts that the solid colors did.

Comment

This is fire, congratulations on this red flamed beauty!

Comment

That's a damn nice looking Charvel right there! Congrats!

Comment

I had that same guitar about 10 years ago maybe. It had a dead single coil pickup, non-working jacking, and a paint chip. Stole it for $100. Fixed it all up but as always I sold it try something new. Man I regret selling it. I was a good solid player. Congrats. It's a keeper!!

Comment

That’s beautiful

Comment

Very cool! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X