Ngd: 89 750xl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd: 89 750xl

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you the new guitar I got this week. It's a 750XL in what is now a vintage white. (Very Rhoads like with the color which I love.) This is my 1st 750XL and so far I'm very pleased with it. I brought it to my luthier, and he told me that it looks like the owner never played it. Needless to stay, I'm very happy with the purchase. It wasn't cheap, but I feel for the price I paid I got a good deal.

Nice score. Looks great!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Is that the one that was on ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Is that the one that was on ebay?
        Looks like it. It was only up for a few days if I recall.

Looks very clean! Congrats on the axe.

Comment

Yes sir. I'm usually very skeptical about buying guitars on Ebay, but I took a chance on this one and it paid off. I have been after one for a while because even though I love charvel/jackson, I'm generally a les paul guy and this feels like the best of both worlds to me.

Comment

Man, love the look of aged white. Very nice guitar.

Comment

oh, that's awesome!
              Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Thank you guys. Now I just need to locate a chainsaw case for it.

Comment

Test the case before buying if possible it might not fit it.

Comment

This was short lived. Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations on getting this axe!

Love this vintage creamy white color. Condition looks really excellent.

Comment

I saw that guitar on ebay too, the price was right for sure very jealous. I would really like to play one just to see if that tried and true wood combo of a traditional Les Paul is as good as I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverenough View Post
                          I saw that guitar on ebay too, the price was right for sure very jealous. I would really like to play one just to see if that tried and true wood combo of a traditional Les Paul is as good as I think.
                          Except it has been said that the solid colour 750s were not mahogany and only the see-thru colours were actually mahogany with maple caps. Now i wouldnt mind getting one of those solid colour ones to test it how different the sound actually is.

Comment

Working...
                          X