Charvel Jackson Model 3 - price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Jackson Model 3 - price

Hi, Im new into Charvel, I have question about buying Charvel Jackson Model 3

is it worth the price?:

Charvel Jackson Model 3 - Japonia 1987/88 + twarde etui | Musical Instruments & DJ Equipment, Guitars & Basses, Electric Guitars | eBay!

it is:

423,44 EUR
    492,32 USD

I have read old posts, articles from audiozon.dk, but prices change, inflation etc. After gatherng facts, i think it is OK.

Can anyone experieced could help me with that ?
    Last edited by d3vil0; 07-14-2018, 06:42 PM. Reason: price

I guess the million dollar question is what does that convert to in US dollars. IMHO the a very nice condition Model series guitar like a 2 or 3 is worth 4 to 500 bucks US assuming it has a hard case with it. If it has an OFR you might move it up to 600 bucks, but I think that's a push. I think anything in the 300 dollar or less area would be a steal for one now. I've been out of the guitar buying game for a while, but I'd be looking to spend around 400 bucks or less if I were in the market for one.

Comment

The other thing to consider isn't just the dollar comparison, but the market comparison.
      In the USA, there is a bolt on Model Series (1, 2, 3, or 4) available at every store in the country. They are readily available, therefore there is no reason to pay a higher price.
      But where you are... there aren't as many, which means the price will be higher.

Comment

For being where you are, in Poland I take it, that's probably a very fair price. I wouldn't say it's a steal here in the US, but for over there, you probably don't see these as often.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thank You guys

Comment

Working...
          X