What model Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model Charvel?

I located a Charvel recently that has me interested. It has a maple neck with 22-fret maple board & black dot inlays. The headstock is a pointy with the Charvel "Toothpaste" logo. Dinky body with a H/S/S pickup configuration, 1 volume, 1 tone, & a 5 way selector switch. I can not remember the serial number, but I believe it started with a 3. The person is asking $250.

Man I wish the MOAIP was still up. Oh well in due time.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Re: What model Charvel?

Still working on the MoAIP be patient...

Until then... The guitar is a 375DLX with the optional maple fretboard.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Seeing as I'm not the one working on the MOAIP, I am not complaining. Just wishing it was here already. I know these things take time. I hope it is going well.

By the way thank you for working to get that back up. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And thank you for the reply about which model it is.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

when do you think it is up todd? I am starting to be very curious right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

I can't give a timeframe, I just don't know. I'm working through some issues.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I hope those issues clear up for you in your favor Bro.

On a side note, I neglected to mention a tech issue with the guitar. On the G string from the 12th fret up, if you bend the string it frets out. It only seemed to be the G string that this happened on. Any ideas as to what that might be.
            Now before anyone tells me that this last question belongs in the Tech forum, I put it here considering I am asking about this guitar.

Comment

If it is only the G string, it is likely a problem with the saddle on the FLoyd. Hold the guitar up and see if the strings make a nice arc over the bridge-someone may have replaced the saddles in the wrong order. Other than that, check to make sure all the frets are seated properly towrd the end of the fretboard, and make sure there isn't an indentation in the frets along the g string path.

Comment

I cant ever find good guitars like that. Seems like Im never in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Hi dude,

Keep looking! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  There's always something to find when least expected.

I found my 375DLX by luck, I was supposed to come to the shop for a totally different matter and he told me that a Charvel is in the shop, he thought it was 475 at first.

I didn't know much either till I got help from people in this forum, I thank you all!, and I'm very pleased!
                  I just added Dimarzios in it and it Rocks!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X