Ooops i did it again......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops i did it again......

I couldnt stand the single in my spectrum.......

Re: Ooops i did it again......

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Maybe, you should get a paper "rout". How many of you young pups get that? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Go get em kid [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You did the right thing, that Spectrum is cool and deserves some muscle [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'd like to see pics of your Californian. I have a USA Chaparral.

Comment

txcharvel, heres a pic of my hamer, i hope i dont get in trouble for putting it up on a charvel forum, but she is a real beauty and is under a total cleanup at the moment.

Comment

Ooh, I love that Cali. I'm in the process of refinishing my Californian. When I say "in the process" I mean that I have it completely disasembled and I have the materials to do so. But I can't seem to stop playing my 650xl long enough to take the time to do the work. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah, as far as the Spectrum, I might have tried one of Duncan's single coil sized humbuckers first. The Hot Rails sounds great in the bridge of my Hamer Mirage. But, as long as you're happy with it, that's what matters.

Comment

That looks to be a pretty clean route job. I have a mini JB in mine which I feel does the trick. The guitar has a lot of punch now than with a J-200. it's live n loud.
                I thought about routing it.. all depends on your needs.. I prefered to keep that particular Charvel s/s/s since there are so many H/S/S bodies.. but it may get a different neck.

Comment

That Cali is sweet, thanks for the pic.

BTW, I don't think anyone around here would mind pics of a hamer...an ibenhad or ESPeeee might be a different story [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I was very happy with the rout, no problems doing it. I had a hotrails in the spectrum but still annoyed me not having a hum(hotrails going in the cali now) so I'm looking at an EMG89 to go in there. I also took the spectrum sweep frequcy electronics and put it into a pedal to use on any guitar since i really liked it effect so much.

Comment

You like Britney Spears?
                      Me too.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X