X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model A's

Couple of pics of my Model A's

A close up of the one I got yesterday

These guitars play like butter with minimal setup.

Re: Model A\'s

very nice. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice Black one, Bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Glad she's in good hands!

Comment

Here's a pic of mine. Pickups are hot as hell !

Comment

Wow, looks like it has got all headlights on! I love the Model A [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Really nice natural one. I got a natural A+ and it is fantastic. I don't know why they didn't sell better. I'm going to get a model A when I see one I want so I can have the 2 hum setup.

Comment

Thanks again Brad for the killer deal. The guitar plays like a dream. I only paid 6 bucks more for the trans-top than I did for yers. These Model A's might be the best bang fer buck in guitars right now.

Heartfielder yours puts mine to shame buddy. Let me know when you want to sell it.

Comment

Van,

Your Natural Model A looks sweet ! Very nice, I've always wanted one. No, I don't want to trade ! Get that thought out of your head !!

Comment

Beautiful natural Model A. If you just got that off eBay, I made a bid on it, too (couldn't get too serious though, as I've got too many axes as it is right now). Nice score!

Comment

I only played ne Model A, as I've never really seen any around here. I was struck by the neck, it was very thin, with broad shoulders. Hard to describe, but the only other guitar I've played with a similar neck profile was an ESP Lynch. Not a bad shape, just very different from the Charvels and Jacksons I have played.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I was struck by the neck, it was very thin, with broad shoulders.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK guys, just twist the knife a little more! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Heartfielder I dont want to trade either. I want to buy it.

Comment

Mine's not for sale but I have a friend with a brand new Sunburst one he'd probably be willing to sell. Let me know if you're interested and I'll ask him.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been considering getting a Model A+, the price has come down on them alot, i have seen them for as cheap as $459 now. I am waiting till they get to the $399 or below mark.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Very nice indeed.

Do these have the 18 volt Seymour Duncans? How do they sound/compare with EMGs?

Comment

Working...
                              X