Model A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model A\'s

Yup, two 9 volts. I think they are much warmer than emg's (I have a DK-1). But a little too hot. There is NO clean sound. You can play clean with EMG's. But only 2% of my playing is clean anyway.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I have been considering getting a Model A+, the price has come down on them alot, i have seen them for as cheap as $459 now. I am waiting till they get to the $399 or below mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a Model A+ that I bought new a couple months ago. Not a scratch on it, plays and sounds great. Cobalt blue. Price is definitely in your ballpark, and I'll throw in a nice gig bag w/ it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I have a Model A+ that I bought new a couple months ago. Not a scratch on it, plays and sounds great. Cobalt blue. Price is definitely in your ballpark, and I'll throw in a nice gig bag w/ it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that you've been registered since November 2002, you'd no doubt be fairly familiar with the JCF's position on Junior Members pimping their axes on the forum. Probably an idea to quit it before one of our sadistic admins decide to make an example of you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Um, strike two. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I have been considering getting a Model A+, the price has come down on them alot, i have seen them for as cheap as $459 now. I am waiting till they get to the $399 or below mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Somebody noose this idiot please!

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...772&Forum=
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I was not aware this violated the rules, I'll not mention this again. Sorry.

Comment

I'm looking at one on the bay right now and really like the specs on these - 24 fret ebony, dual hums (high output), etc. What's the trem on the Model A? What's the difference between the A and A+?
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'm looking at one on the bay right now and really like the specs on these - 24 fret ebony, dual hums (high output), etc. What's the trem on the Model A? What's the difference between the A and A+?

[/ QUOTE ]

High output is an understatement!!! SD Metal Livewires 18V.

The difference is the pups and the plus has a birdseye neck

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The tremolo is the JT580LP.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

How are these trems? I'm looking for a good, rockin guitar for under $500 with a trem that I can work on some Vai stuff with (i.e. pull-up, flutter, etc.).
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                      X