sweet deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet deal

guy i know had a charvel model 5fx and a crate 212 amp, turns out he wanted rid of it for reasons of space. said his place was too small for all of it and wanted to learn to play banjo.
    called my dad and picked up his banjo for 60 bucks, traded dude banjo for model 5fx and amp even [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] wasnt happy with the amp so i took it to GC and traded it in for a line 6 112 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    some days it just all falls into place

Re: sweet deal

Well, you definately got the better deal in the trade. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Glad that everyone was happy in the end. Banjo? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Put up a pic.

Comment

Quite the deliverence story !

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

5FX! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

i am thinking about selling the model 5 or trading it for a fbv short board, what do 5fx's usually go for?

Comment

Nice one.

and the best part about it, you screwed him and he doesn't think he got screwed.

Comment

My luck would be that the banjo was a rare one that people don't know about and was worth $25,000

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

actually it was a low end banjo made in korea. so yeah i think i laid it to him hard, but as my own bad luck runs something good happened and i got the amp i wanted and now i gotta tear my bike down and replace the wrist pin. and i just got it going with the new performance carb.
                    kinda like easy come ....easy go

Comment

pretty cool, I annm thinking of buying a line 6 112 to mix up with my 475 dlx what do you think to the amp I like versatility bit bored with a little peavey rage

Comment

channa, imho you cant go wrong with the line 6. the only draw back is that the foot switch has to be a line 6 fbv4 or a shortboard. the fbv4 runs around 75 bucks and the shortboard is around $250. check around you might find one cheaper the good thing about them is together with the amp they are awesome.
                        i play mostly in privacy (dont gig out) but when the guys bring their amps around the spyder 112 hangs right with them.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          i am thinking about selling the model 5 or trading it for a fbv short board, what do 5fx's usually go for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Color/condition?

Comment

color would be black with rev headstock. condition would be hard to say... my judgement may differ from yours so i will wait till i can get pix. (i broke down and finally bought a one use camera to take pix of everything i had promiced to post)
                            i am mostly fishing for market values of model5's in general, when i get pix i will post something definate about it in the classified section. i wouldnt want the admins to think i am trying to sell it here
                            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X