JCF custom Model 275dlx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF custom Model 275dlx

I have my first gig with my new band Finster (80's metal tribute band) on Aug 7th at Moriarity's in Colchester, CT and of course as always, all of my expensive guitars are taking a backseat to my trusty 7-up 275dlx. I decided to promote myself as being a proud member of this kick a$$ website by adding a JCF logo to my favorite guitar. What do you think?

Re: JCF custom Model 275dlx

Great way to show your colors! I had no idea you were in Milford. I live on the east side in woodmont! Let me know if you want to get together and jam. I'm always looking for people to play with. I'll come to your gig if I can make it. I shoud be able to.

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Nice logo!
      It must be hard to place on your guitar since the logo seems big!
      Where did you get it?
      I am thinking of buying some stickers they sell.

Comment

Thats a sticker?

Comment

That looks like the sticker HuntinDoug was giving out several months back....That's a cool place to put it!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

<font color="aqua">Yes, that's exactly the sticker that HuntinDoug made up awhile ago. Look him up, I'm sure he'll hook you up with one or 2 or 3 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X