Spectrum Humbucker Mod progress pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum Humbucker Mod progress pic

Thought i'd put up a pic of the progress of the my humbucker mod, going great so far, gotta modifiy some electronics to get the EMG89 working with the passive jacksons otherwise [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] happy days.

Re: Spectrum Humbucker Mod progress pic

coming along nicely.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Looks good, are you going to put the pickguard back on? </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

AM_bad that looks sweet. That black one I missed out on Ebay was a HSS Spectrum, and I was wondering if that was just a modded SSS like yours. Anyone know if they made a HSS version of the spectrum in black?

Comment

All H/s/s Spectrums that you see have been routed regardless of color.

Comment

I think all spectrums were S/S/S. I'll be putting the pickguard back on otherwise there's about 8 screw holes visable.

Comment

Charvelguy, when you say all HSS guitars have been routed do you mean modded, or routed like that from the factory?

Comment

whoops..my mistake, as all guitars are routed for pickups! Yes, they are modded, not stock. All Spectrums came s/s/s and there were no production models with hums as AM_Bad indicates.

Comment

Working...
                X