My Predator Kicks Ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Predator Kicks Ass!

Yesterday, I pulled out my 1989 Charvel Predator that has been quietly sitting in it's case for the past couple of years. I had forgotten what a kick ass guitar it is. I jammed for a couple of hours before breaking a string [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I have spent the past couple of years playing my Bullseye RI and an LTD Lynch M1 Tiger. The Predator neck is way more comfortable to play then both of the others. The neck on the Bullseye RI is almost too small for my taste! How I wish they still made these old japanese Charvels they were a great value! I am now looking for a mint 550XL with the Schaller floyd like my Predator anybody have one? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: My Predator Kicks Ass!

Are you asking to buy an item like they do in the classifieds???

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

maybe he just wants to talk about his beloved Predator and discuss similar Predator stories.

My favorite guitar is a Predator. But my Predator happens to be a Peavey Predator [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

3DR !! Predator !! 3DR !! I have two 3DR's and they're excellent ! Sooooo easy to play as well as having great sound ! I'm with you on the excellent value thing ! Btw, if you're looking to acquire any new instruments, check out the Classified section of this forum before you end up Classi-Fried !!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          maybe he just wants to talk about his beloved Predator and discuss similar Predator stories.

My favorite guitar is a Predator. But my Predator happens to be a Peavey Predator [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sentence:
          [ QUOTE ]
          I am now looking for a mint 550XL with the Schaller floyd like my Predator anybody have one?

[/ QUOTE ]

leads me to think that he's trying to by-pass the fact that he can't access the classifieds. While thinly veiled in a conversational tone it is still a request for merchandise.

Now I can talk all day long about my two 3DRs without asking anyone for another.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Predator1 Tekkys right, if your looking for one & just mention that you been on a search for one is just a small rant but asking if somebody has one in the same sentence sounds like your shopping around here. Be cool your almost a regular member here any way, not to mention you have a killer import Charvel to talk about. Its cool you kept it all this time instead of selling it off.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

I ment to say "Anyone have one please tell me about it/how do you like it? They seem somewhat scarce!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Now I can talk all day long about my two 3DRs without asking anyone for another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tekky, I'm still in love with ONE of your 3DR's, does that bother ya??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Someday I want her back!!!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sentence:
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I am now looking for a mint 550XL with the Schaller floyd like my Predator anybody have one?

[/ QUOTE ]

leads me to think that he's trying to by-pass the fact that he can't access the classifieds. While thinly veiled in a conversational tone it is still a request for merchandise.

[/ QUOTE ]

ops, I misread. I thought he said he HAD a mint 550xl. . ect.

Comment

I'm looking for my car keys.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Predators and 3DRs do indeed kick a$$. The necks on the predators are a bit to thin for me. The early Jap Charvels are the best deal going in the used guitar market.

I think we might be getting a little paranoid with the Jr member no classifieds thing. The guy just wanted to talk about his gutiar and mentioned that he would like to get a 550 to go along with it (they do have the same layout ya' know).

Give 'em a brake, nothin' funny going on here...move along.

Comment

hey.. when you mention the 3dr and the Predator you can forget the 275dlx. That is my favorite.

Comment

My bad, I forgot the 275 is indeed a hot rod [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tekky, I'm still in love with ONE of your 3DR's, does that bother ya??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Someday I want her back!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Luv her all you want. She's got a good home. She ain't goin' nowhere. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                            X