375 deluxe flametop sunburst info req plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 375 deluxe flametop sunburst info req plz

i purchased a used 375 deluxe but it has not arrived yet.
    although i have seen pics of it,can someone please tell me a little bit more about them there sound and build quality the pros and cons or pics as well any thing at all please [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: 375 deluxe flametop sunburst info req plz

Congratulations on your Charvel. I have a 475 Deluxe which I think are the 375 but with active electronics. If this is true, then you do have a great guitar. I love the neck profiles...thin/wide/flat.... Mine has a Schaller trem which works good. You should be happy.

Post some pic's and welcome to the board.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

thank you, id post a pic but i dont have my own url just pics on my pc

Comment

Try photobucket. Works great but may take some time to get account set up but it's free

Welcome Aboard [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: 375 deluxe flametop sunburst info req plz *DELETED*

Post deleted by Charvel_375

Comment

Very nice. Those old Charvels are awesome players. I think you'll be quite happy.

Tekky is the resident import Charvel guru around here. He might chime in sometime soon.

Comment

here's the pic any info on it anyone

Comment

Wow man, that's a small guitar!

The 375DLX is the "modernized" counterpart to the Model 3.

Intro: 1989
                Disco: 1992

Made In Japan

Pickups:[*]Bridge: J90C Jackson USA Humbucker[*]Middle: Jackson J100 single coil[*]Neck: Jackson J100 single coil

Controls[*]Volume[*]Tone[*]5-way blade switch

Hardware[*]JT590 Schaller tremolo[*]Die-cast Gotoh tuners

Woods[*]Body: Basswood[*]Neck: Maple[*]Fretboard: Optional Maple or Rosewood
                Occupy JCF

Comment

thanks for reply i was going to put a bigger pic in but i wasnt sure. do the 375's sound and play well i use to have an 80's usa standard strat how do the two compare

Comment

Don't let todays prices fool you the Model 375 retailed around $700 back when it was new. By no means is it a cheap entry level guitar. I think you are going to be surprised by how well built your 375 is going to be. As far as quality it is as good as if not better than your strat. Sound is up to you, some people love the j90c to me it is an ok pickup. The neck is flat and skinny with jumbo frets, very fast necks. Overall the 375 is a very good guitar.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Wow man, that's a small guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The 375DLX is the "modernized" counterpart to the Model 3.

Intro: 1989
                      Disco: 1992

[/ QUOTE ] No wonder they stopped making them in '92. Isn't that the year DISCO died? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

thanks mudkicker for reply,it make me feel good about my purchase even though it has not arrived yet from california
                        it was sent (Economy Surface Parcel Post) how long it will take to get to me in the u.k i havent got a clue only estimates of 4-6 weeks maybe. im desperate already

Comment

It took my Charvel, 4 weeks to arrive from NY State. 1 week of that was stuck at
                          Royal Mails Hub in Coventry!!!

Steve

Comment

hi mate someone got back to me and said it was sent economy parcel overland from california ouch !!!! 6-8 weeks possibly

Comment

the 375 is a very nice guitar! i own one since 1991 and i´m still happy with it.
                              economy parcel: why?
                              i live in germany, and all the guitars i bought in the states where shipped with airmail parcel. the fastest delivery was 4 days and the slowest 11 days.
                              i allways want my items very quick, because i can´t stand the pain of waiting for it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X