Is this what it looks like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what it looks like?

I'm thinking about bidding for <font color="red">this guitar</font>.

Obviously, the seller has the Ft. Worth thing wrong (we here know it's not USA made). But I didn't think 375s had chrome tuners and locking bridges, and I could've sworn they had that allen wrench holder on the back of the neck.

Is everything kosher here?

Thanks!

Re: Is this what it looks like?

looks good to me. Nice example too
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I have a 89 375, serial is 327524. The one your looking at has a lower number maybe the first batch didn't have the allen wrench holder. This guitar looks extremely clean and very well taken care of. My only draw bak is the price. While this guitar looks new, a 375 can be had from around $100 to $200 bucks on the bay.

Comment

atilla, GO FOR IT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I did! I'll post a photo of it in action ASAP.

Comment

With all the Flash guitars shown lately, I was going to go for that guitar. But reality set in because I'm broke. The wife just bought 2 dresser for one daughter=$1000 she bought my other daughter a $175 North Face coat. Olso my sons birthday is next wed. Not guitar week for me.
            Enough about me. Very cool axe you scored. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Nice score! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm a sucker for the silver sparkle, &amp; even though you may find a 375 for a lower price than you paid, rest assured that you are getting killer bang for the buck. Compare the features &amp; quality to just about anything out there. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, I would agree. None of the new Jacksons I've played for anywhere near that price have impressed me, and the 375 I had back in the 90s rocked. I think this is going to be a great-playing, great-looking guitar.

And it will stand out at every gig from the sea of Les Pauls and Fenders!

Comment

Working...
                X