Charvel warren demartini snakeskin dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel warren demartini snakeskin dating

Can you date these with the serial number. I have an older one with what appears to be a OFR

What pickups did it come with?
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

What's the serial number? Since you are posting in the Import Charvel Guitars section, I will assume it is the Pro-Mod version of the Warren, which was made in Fender's Ensenada plant in Mexico. Mexican-made Fender/Jackson/Charvel guitars have serial numbers which are extremely easy to decipher. The M or MX stands for Mexico, the J is Jackson, the C is Charvel, and the first two numerals are the last two digits of the year.

Comment

Thanks guys. MC14xxxx. Seymour Duncan pups. And I am thinking It's a real OFR. Trem just says "Floyd Rose". I got it in trade for a Charvel SoCal a couple of years ago. Even trade, guy said he wanted 2 hums. I ended up missing the SoCal and bought another .lol
        Last edited by outlawten5; 09-30-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

The Original Floyd Rose and the 1000 Series Floyd Rose are nearly identical in appearance. The 1000 will have angled bevels at the rear of the saddles, and don't have "Made in Germany" stamped underneath the baseplate. Look for those two clues to determine whether you have an Original Floyd Rose or the 1000 Series.

I raise this point because the 2008-09 run of USA Production Models were almost all equipped with 1000 Series Floyds, except the Warren which received an OFR.

If I had to guess, your import Warren has a 1000 Series. No import Pro-Mods have ever received OFRs because not even the 2008-09 USAs received OFRs.

Comment

Working...
          X