Charvel Fusion Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Fusion Questions

First, I believe if memory serves that they are 24 3/4" scale. Is this correct?

Second, what should I expect to pay for one in very good shape with a maple fretboard, minimal wear and very few scratches and dings?

Thanks,
    Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Re: Charvel Fusion Questions

you are right on the scale elngth. As for price, it depends on which fusion model it is. I got a fusion special (the lower end model) for 175 in very good shape. I would say you could expect to pay a little more.

Comment

Thanks, It has the toothpaste logo, a Charvel logoed Schaller trem, chrome hardware, single volume and switch, full size hum at the bridge and a twin blade mini-hum slanted at the neck. Judging from the pics, it is in pretty good shape, but I'm waiting for more though.

Chris

Comment

Scratch the Charvel logoed Schaller remark. I looked at the pic again and it may say Schaller instead, it's hard to tell from the angle of the pic. I should be able to tell more about it when I get more pics. It is definitely a Schaller trem though as it clearly has the "Made In Germany" casting at the trem bar post.

Chris

Comment

That's the one that I would want, Deluxe I think. I wouldn't go any higher than $300 for one in good shape. And that would be my max. You might be able to get it for less, depending on the situation.

Comment

Thank You! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X