Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anything made like a 375 but in H/H config?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything made like a 375 but in H/H config?

I have a model 375 exotic (Flame maple) and I love it. Howvwve I really like the 2 humbucker setup better. Was there anything with the same neck made by Charvel with the same neck profile? Thanks

Re: anything made like a 375 but in H/H config?

Model 475 Exotic?

Surely there was something besides the neckthroughs.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The closest would be the Model 3A, but I'm not too sure on whether it's the same neck proflie. I don't have any of the "script logo'd" Charvels (but I do have 2 Model 3As) so I don't know if the profiles are similar or not.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Model 3A from 1986 thru 1988. There are a few differences though. All Model 3A's are strat bodied not dinky like the 375. The 86 3A has a pickguard and Kahler fulcrum. The 87/88 do not have the pickguard and has a JT6 trem.
        I have an 86 Model 3A and a 89 Model 375. The neck on the 3A feels slightly wider at the nut but the back profile feels the same.

Brian

Comment

Tekky you beat me to the punch.

Comment

it's a shorter scale, but how about the Fusion HH or the Fusion Plus?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks Guys. That old 375 was a gift from my Dad and was actually my second guitar. I played that thing forever. I now have some fancier guitars but I still go back to the old standby. It has never failed me in sound or playability.
              I may keep my eyes open for another 375 and go for a refin and H/H mod or a Warmoth body. Whada you think?
              Thanks again.

Comment

I'm not up to speed on all the models, but if the 375 is hum/sing/sing config you could install a HotRails in the neck slot.

Comment

Working...
                X