X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ident on this Charvel

The serial is C902551

It's got a Schaller trem.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Ident on this Charvel

<font color="aqua">That would be a 750XL, just like you're looking for in the classifieds! </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh great, I suspected it might be, but with my lacking knowledge, I didn't dare to take the jump.

This thing is missing the trembar and the tremcav cover. And it's at 325 euros, which is about $400.

Is a replacement trembar easy to find? I know the tremcav cover can be easily reproduced.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Yes, the bar is the standard "collar" type floyd rose bar. You have a PM by the way. </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dude, I'd jump all over that for $400.

Comment

I agree $400.00 is good price.I own three and they awesome guitars.TheY get more play time than my SL1
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

3? When did you get the third one? I remember the one string through and the one with a trem. Which one did you double up on? And did you ever post pics of it? Was I absent that day?

Comment

Nah no pics yet.It is still in transit , should be here by the end of this week or early next.It is another Floyd model so that makes two with and one string thru.The AT pro is a string thru so technically that two of each. I will post pics along with a comparison/review on the AT pro against the 750.There are some noticeable difference between the to.
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Sweet. I dig the color. I'm gonna have to get one of those.

Comment

Very cool color and a sweet guitar. I would get it ASAP.

Comment

Ok, I'll be picking it up. Only thing that concerns me though is the condition of the fingerboard. If you look at the pic of the Headstock you can see serious 'white' spots indicating a lot of wear on the frets... :/

Comment

might just be dirty, rosewood des not go down as soon as ebony....

congrats on the aquisition and join the old import charvel enthouisast group!

Harrald

Comment

Just my luck! I was not at home today until fairly late, and it was sold before I had a chance to contact them. This is so frigging *******

Comment

Model series Charvels 1-6 as well as some of the 90s charvels have white spots in the rosewood I don't know why but its a normal thing.Its not wear, the wood just does that.I suppose you could use stain to cover it up.I know lemon oil and stain mix has no effect.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

GOR, it was @375 Eur IIRC from Siggi Schwarz Music in Stuttgart [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It wasn´t sold in the auction, that ended with 0 bids. I almost bid, but my GF and wallet both looked at me and said "Do you really need another JAPANESE one?". They were both right, I don´t [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So if anything it was sold after the auction, Siggi may still have it. Cool seller, btw, done business with ´em a few times and have never been disappointed [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

A bar you can get just about anywhere, Original Floyd bars are the same bar (the only real differences on the schaller vs. an OFR are the baseplate and locking screws).

Comment

Working...
                              X