Ident on this Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ident on this Charvel

No, it was sold in the shop, after the acution ended, before I could reach sigi.

The bidding ended at 14.35, I got home at 16.30. It had already been sold at this time.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That's a shame because it's a killer looking guitar.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Model series Charvels 1-6 as well as some of the 90s charvels have white spots in the rosewood I don't know why but its a normal thing.Its not wear, the wood just does that.I suppose you could use stain to cover it up.I know lemon oil and stain mix has no effect.

[/ QUOTE ]
        We know about that don't we Richard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Ya gotta hate those white spots.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Hey looky there Roy, no more junior member bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            No, it was sold in the shop, after the acution ended, before I could reach sigi.

The bidding ended at 14.35, I got home at 16.30. It had already been sold at this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, OK, that definitely sucks. Now I wish I WOULD have gotten it ´cause then I´d at least be able to help you out. Oh well, can´t win ´em all [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X