Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel strathead???

I saw this axe for sale...

It says that it's a Charvel ST custom and that the bridge has been replaced. Anyone(TEKKY?) has info on this one?How much is a reasonable price to pay?

Thanx a million
    Throaby

Re: Charvel strathead???

definitely looks like the pup config for one of the ST's, but the pup have been replaces. I thought they all had those weird pointy triangle headstocks, but there always seems to be an exception to those rules. I would think somewhere in the 200-300 range depending on condition-but I am far from an expert on the topic. These were an early nineties "toothpaste" guitar (I remember seeing them in the catalog in the 91-92 timeframe) so they in the same neighborhood agewise as the predators, avengers, 375's, etc. I guess maybe that one could be a little earlier or later due tot he headstock shape. Looks like a cool guitar, so decide what you think it is worth.

Comment

Re: Charvel strathead???

It's been modified more than by just the bridge. The pickups are also not stock. The guitar is from 90-92. The CX-series also came for a short time with the strat-head. And they were only in 92. So it is possible that this is an early ST Custom with the strathead.

With the modifications, I can only tell you what etaeniura said and decide for yourself what you think it's worth.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
      X