• Oops, I did it again.

Bought this Franken 5: here.

Can't wait to see what arrives.

'Course, I'll post pics when it does...

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Oops, I did it again.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cool, Keith! That's awesome.

Yeah, I'm real curious to see the pics. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Nobody tell Heartfielder. It's a long story that involves the fact that I hate black guitars.

But since I have a white 6, it seems the two could be... you know... yin and yang, or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

BTW, Em, were you serious about being a Donna's fan? I ran out and got their new CD on release day last week. Its... uh... different for them. Not so "Too Fast For Love."

Comment

Sweet Guitar, Keith..... I was eyeing it for awhile....just couldn't justify the argument with the wife on delivery date, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Seldom I like mods, but that one looks cool.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            just couldn't justify the argument with the wife on delivery date, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you. On this one, there won't be any spousal wheeling and dealing, so I'm gonna be good here. Now if I buy the one I want (a certain blue ghost flame Shannon) then I'm gonna get the sh!t kicked out of me. I'd put a laughing graemlin here, but that isn't funny.

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I really am curious to see what shape it is in. The refin looks pretty dang good in the pics, but who knows. And then theres the serious stuff, neck, frets... Oh well, we'll all know soon enough.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Seldom I like mods, but that one looks cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather it not have the scoop, but it isn't the worst thing that he could have done. Might even like it.

I do dig the single hum. And I like the black on black this time. I'm even thinking a EMG would be a nice swap, and I'm thinking black fret marker dots would be cool.

Comment

I was watching that one too Keith. I am curious to hear about it. Looks cool.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Nobody tell Heartfielder. It's a long story that involves the fact that I hate black guitars.

But since I have a white 6, it seems the two could be... you know... yin and yang, or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

BTW, Em, were you serious about being a Donna's fan? I ran out and got their new CD on release day last week. Its... uh... different for them. Not so "Too Fast For Love."

[/ QUOTE ]

cut to the bone.....cold...indeed....cold...No red for you ! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

cut to the bone.....cold...indeed....cold...No red for you ! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, bro, you gotta believe me - I was just thinking about your feelings! Just trying to spare you! I do hate black guitars! But now that I've got the white 6, things are different. All black - with even black fret markers - now that seems so lame that it is COOL! Bam - mojo! Sort of a gothic thing, without trying as hard.

Comment

What's black & white and not red ? Keith's Charvel Model Series Collection ! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

If the refin is as nice as the pics seem, that is a cool axe. Nice score.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          What's black & white and not red ? Keith's Charvel Model Series Collection ! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I was going to ask you about this recent pawn shop find. A heartfield, in its case, that sat in the back room of a local music store for years before the store went out of business. Wasn't even displayed. Never touched by human hands, so far as I can tell. All the tags and case candy. And I'm not sure yet, but I think that it was a custom shop, because of the certificate and the super unique inlays and detail work.

Anyway, I was going to take some pics and see if you were interested in it for what I paid ($50.00), but if you're going to be mean about my red Model 6, then maybe not. My ebay feedback is good, I bet I can sell it there for $75, maybe $100.

Keith

[img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought you could sink no lower.....**sniff **

(Model 5 knucklehead !)

Comment

Come on, isn't that just a little funny? Besides, I wouldn't know a heartfield if the Mrs. beat me with one...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X