Budman's Neon PINK Model 6A !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Budman\'s Neon PINK Model 6A !!!

Damn, I had my doubts when I read the title. But wow.. I really like that. Can I have it?? Never hurts to ask [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Whats the best way to fill in single coil slots. I see some butcher jobs on the bay that weren't very professionally done.

Comment

holy sh!t, that is AWESOME!!!

:notworthy:
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          BTW, is holding the guitar up by the input jack hole for painting a common practice? I've never seen that before, nor did I ever think of it til I saw these pics! Nice job!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I stumbled across that technique by accident. I was thinking hmmmm....what would be a cool way to hold a guitar body for painting. Then the "engine stand" thing just hit me (it was one night after a few beers). I tried it and it worked. The cool thing is you could actually mount up 4 guitar bodies at a time!.....course I haven't figured out how to paint them all, but it would look cool! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hey Dave, good work brother!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I want that damn guitar!!!! (please?)

I will tell everyone here, Dave picked the paint and the mods. This axe is totally his brain child. I was merely a robot with a can of bondo and a paint gun. What I wouldn't give to have his artistic abilities. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Awesome axe bro!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Just when I think that Dave has pushed the envelope and can't do anything to top himself [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sweet bro' [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome... totally awesome... Alright Hamilton!!

Comment

Nice, a one hum neckthru, pretty cool, I likey!
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Wow thats awesome. Nice Job!

Comment

That's a great looking guitar!
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I finally saw it! What an awesome job! Congratulations!
                      "POOP"

Comment

<font color="aqua">Wow, what a way to wake up! Thanks so much for the kind words everyone, it's definitely different isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I thought for sure you guys would flame the hell out of me for doing this project, although I'm sure some of you are being nice/quiet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks again to Mark, he's a great friend and a guy who always keeps his word! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That looks great! Nice job. What's wrong with neon pink? A standard of the 80's guitar era. You can't go wrong with neon. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Both of you did a great job! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

great job dave!!
                            I love pink!! looks awesome on that guitar... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

That is so awesome! Great work guys! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Killer concept &amp; awesome work by both of you guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The pics are great &amp; they answer some questions I had about the glazing putty step wrt to thickness &amp; the feathering of the edges. Mark may be one of the only guys (the only guy?) doing such radical stuff with these materials, &amp; it would be a real eye-opener to show this to some of the purists &amp; naysayers over at the reranch board.

Comment

Working...
                                X