Budman's Neon PINK Model 6A !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Budman\'s Neon PINK Model 6A !!!

I can't believe I missed this thread! Simply beautiful. I love it!
    Long live the 1H! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

In my opinion, best color and restoration of 2004.
      "POOP"

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

<font color="aqua">wow, haven't seen this thread for awhile, thanks for the words fellas- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave Dave Dave... a thousand apologies! I read this thread and thought I'd commented on your gorgeous one hum wonder, but I had not!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

So let me just say: KICKASS!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Congratulations on such a beauty, a lot of hard work went into this one and it turned out just awesome.

Em

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks sis, the words are appreciated my friend- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              </font>
              Dave ->

Comment

Yeah, it looks great. I take it you paint cars? (engine stand) Looks way better than the holes from a chisel. Good job.

Comment

F'n sweet.

Comment

holy shit
                    that´s a helluva guitar [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    got a 6 and a 5A but
                    i want a 6A tooooooooooooo
                    neckthrough models just kick ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave, you should be receiving a lil' "something" for your Charvel any day now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Dave, you should be receiving a lil' "something" for your Charvel any day now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

Comment

Don't worry it's not a bomb or anything. But dat Charvel will be "da bomb" once you get dat Charvel "hooked up". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">May I just go on record here saying that Kevin (Jackson-Charvel) has to be one of the nicest guys I've ever known. Out of the goodness of his heart, and without saying a word to me, he sent me a Beautiful S.D. Invader with 2 sets of polepieces to use in the Model 6a. How friggin nice is that!?!? What makes the story even more amazing is that soon after the guitar was built, Scott (Stuka) had also sent me an Invader to use. You guys are too much, and it really means alot to me that you would be so generous in this way. It really shows how great this forum can be and I personally thank you both for being a part of it. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              <font color="aqua">May I just go on record here saying that Kevin (Jackson-Charvel) has to be one of the nicest guys I've ever known. Out of the goodness of his heart, and without saying a word to me, he sent me a Beautiful S.D. Invader with 2 sets of polepieces to use in the Model 6a. How friggin nice is that!?!? What makes the story even more amazing is that soon after the guitar was built, Scott (Stuka) had also sent me an Invader to use. You guys are too much, and it really means alot to me that you would be so generous in this way. It really shows how great this forum can be and I personally thank you both for being a part of it. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

man, that pickup rips...can i have the one you don't use??????????????? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gorgeous!. Congratulations man.
                                The color looks like Vai's Jackson, insn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X