Sweet Charvel, Mod 4(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Charvel, Mod 4(?)

I'm pretty sure this is a Model 4, it looks great! That natural tone finish is stunning. I'm probably gonna pick it up, $550 is what they're asking.

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Sweet Charvel, Mod 4(?)

looks like a Model series neck on an aftermarket body to me. But I've been wrong before [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't recognize the body either as a Charvel. If the fretmarkers on the fingerboard are made of abalone/shell, it's probably a Model 4 neck. If they're white markers, it's likely a neck from a Model 2 or 3. I like the top on that body though!..cool.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Hard to tell but it looks like it could be a Schaller JT-590 from the early toothpaste logoed Charvels. It seems all of the used ones I see have the E and A string fine tuners worn down to the brass.

Comment

$550.00 USD? That seems a little steep to me dude. You can buy a nice used USA Dinky for that money.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It isn't too steep here in Europe. That's about the going price for them in shops here...
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That's surely not a Model 4. You'd have sharkies, 3 mini switches and 3 knobs. I don't know what that is.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That's surely not a Model 4. You'd have sharkies, 3 mini switches and 3 knobs. I don't know what that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Actually Paul the first Model 4's didn't have shark inlays and the one's with the Shark inlays are actually called Model 4A's. That is definitely not a Model 4 in the pic though. I have to agree with MetalMetalII on that one as it looks more like a Model 2 or 3 neck. Not a bad looking guitar but a little pricey as Mark said.</font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                X