• Show
Clear All

Re: Tell me about this Charvel please..

this is cool
    i´d like it
    i´d buy it

Comment

<font color="aqua">I love it! Now obviously I'm not the most normal person when it comes to guitar colors or finishes but I think it looks sharp! If the pickup and knob were black and it had a floyd, it'd be perfect in my eyes. </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

thanks for all the replies. the seller hasn't contact me yet, but I'll keep you updated. Can't wait to see it in person and try it out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and "L" If I pass on it I'll let you know where it is, but I don't think it's worth bothering for you. Because the guitar is in the Netherlands and guitar prices are high here.. plus shipping and insurance and stuff..
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

leave it alone, it looks great just as it is!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            thanks for all the replies. the seller hasn't contact me yet, but I'll keep you updated. Can't wait to see it in person and try it out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and "L" If I pass on it I'll let you know where it is, but I don't think it's worth bothering for you. Because the guitar is in the Netherlands and guitar prices are high here.. plus shipping and insurance and stuff..

[/ QUOTE ]

Then by all means let ME know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I love the general scheme of that guitar, and the color is nice! I would be VERY concerned about the fretboard refin though. To do that correctly would be very time consuming and/or expensive (including a total re-fret). Examine the neck closely. No matter how good it looks it would be a total drag to have paint peeling off the fretboard in a couple of weeks.
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Then by all means let ME know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have an appointment with the seller next week, I'll PM you with my opinion of the guitar, and if I bought it or not [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The guitar is about 14 kilometres from the Belgium border, so that's probably an advantage for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                X