750XL ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750XL ?

what do you think is to much to spend for a 750XL? I haven't seen the guitar yet but I do know it is a floyded model,blue and is in supposed good condition.my guitarist has it getting shipped up from NY so I have first dibs on it. the store wants 499 for it with 5% off. I think I could get them down to about 400 trade my Fender w/emg's(stock PU back in it) and washburn acoustic both of which I never play an old ART pedel board and walk away with a even swap or close to it anyway.How rare are the 750's and does anyone one now how many floyded model were run?THANKS---magh8
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: 750XL ?

you get $100 off for that lot of stuff? I'd say grab the guitar, $500 is not much, and they are killer guitars, period. love mine so keep the stuff and pay $500,

harrald

Comment

I would have no problem paying $500 for a 750xl in good condition. The better the condition the higher the price. The string-thrus were a little more rare than the Floyd models. If you can getit for $400 I would jump on it in a second, assuming it's not in too rough condition.

Comment

no I wont get $100.00 off for trading in the stuff 100 off before the trade and I'm figuring about 350 trade in value for the stuff and the Fender was given to me so there is no loss there
        www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Working...
        X