At last a model 6 wooo hooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At last a model 6 wooo hooo

Congrats! I bought a Model 6 in 1987 (a leftover 86 w/kahler) when I was 15 years old. I worked at Wendy's for $4/hour for 7 months. But I got it (and got fat too-lol) and it's still my #1 player! Enjoy.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I really like the Mod 6, and sparked my interest in to looking into Jackson neck thrus. Stopped by Music Exchange and seen a Jackson SL2H trans black and was wondering how these things compare to Mod 6's. I love the sound of the Mod 6 and wanted to get another one with it's capabilities.
      My meat & potatoes guitars are the Lonestar Strat and Les Paul Standard, but the Mod 6 screams. Maybe a SL2H in the future. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Man, that looks just like mine, except for the case.

Very nice.

Jason

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I really like the Mod 6, and sparked my interest in to looking into Jackson neck thrus. Stopped by Music Exchange and seen a Jackson SL2H trans black and was wondering how these things compare to Mod 6's. I love the sound of the Mod 6 and wanted to get another one with it's capabilities.
          My meat & potatoes guitars are the Lonestar Strat and Les Paul Standard, but the Mod 6 screams. Maybe a SL2H in the future. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I picked up a mint black ghost flame SL2H back in September for a really good price and was thinking the same way - I love my model6 and this should be a newer, better version. It wasn't. At least not to me. The neck is fatter and the pups are thinner (sounding). I ended up trading it. If this shop has one there, definitely play it first.
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            It wasn't. At least not to me. The neck is fatter and the pups are thinner (sounding). I ended up trading it. If this shop has one there, definitely play it first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I'll remember that. What soloist or other type Jackson/Charvel compares to the Mod 6 in your opinion?
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

<font color="aqua">Congrats on a GREAT guitar. It looks beautiful and the fretboard has a great color to it too- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Right on [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Great guitar. Congrats. All I can say is keep forever. You would regret it for letting it go.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                X