Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

charvel model range reissued ?????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel model range reissued ?????????????

hi just saw this on ebay are they reissuing the model range ??????

ebay

model range

Re: charvel model range reissued ?????????????

<font color="aqua">Those are the USA reissues, the Model series was a Japanese Import. </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

but the ebay pic looks the same as a model 2 to me ?

Comment

<font color="aqua">The logo's are different as they have the 3-on-a-side-headstock logo and they're gold where-as the import logo has the 6 in line headstock logo and they're white. Also, that is a real Floyd rose on there and as for the model 2 looking like it, it should, that's basically what they were modeled after. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

Comment

Its one of the USA reissues like Budman said, it DOES look like one of the Jap Models but its not. Go to Samedaymusic, and they will have them there, the auctioneer must have stolen the picture from Samedaymusic.

I just noticed, that guy has copied and pasted both the picture AND the description, and he is also a 0 feedback ebay-er, theres no way in hell I would bid on that.

Comment

lol bet that why the higest bids £13.50 lol

Comment

The model 2 has a rosewood fretboard.

The seller is running a scam on this and many other USA Charvels. He doesn't have the guitars. http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...st371363362382

Dave - I actually think this is the Charvel that I cancelled. I heard that shortly after I cancelled the order they finished it.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dave - I actually think this is the Charvel that I cancelled. I heard that shortly after I cancelled the order they finished it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Wow, seriously? Ahhh, save yourself the money and play your Model 2 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I've got a line on another San Dimas, this one is a pointy... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                  X