well, here's my J&C pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, here's my J&C pic

i've had them a few years, and I think my Soloist XL is a Jap model, but the serial# is abover the 24th fret on the fretboard, any confirmation on this would be swell...but the Soloist is in need of a complete body and paint overhaul, since it survived the flood of Tropical Storm Allison back in 2001 or so...I love them both, and I will never sell them... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

oh yeah, forgot to add...I HATE MIDDLE PICKUPS!!! and I love EMG's in hot-rodded shred machines...

oh, and anyone want to trade a black FR for a chrome FR? I need a black one for my Model 6, decided I'm not putting the JT-6 back on...

Re: well, here\'s my J&C pic

I'm seriously jealous Steve [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm going to try and score a Model 6 as my next Charvel. Thanks again for helping me with my Charvette [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool guitars!

Comment

Sweet axes! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The Soloist Pro is Japanese, but an awesome guitar. I'd sure love to have one. I think you made the right call on the Floyd. The JT-6 is not a bad design, but the quality of the metal on them is just piss-poor. You might be able to work a straight up trade in the classifieds once you meet the post count requirement to post there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm seriously jealous Steve [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm going to try and score a Model 6 as my next Charvel. Thanks again for helping me with my Charvette [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx and NP, Shel, now if you run across a black FR you don't need: ship it my way, ok? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx and NP, Shel, now if you run across a black FR you don't need: ship it my way, ok? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have the black JT6 from my Charvel...one of the knife edges is cracked and missing a little chunk though. I tried to stick that chrome OFR on it the day I got it but I notice I'd have to mod the route a bit. And the way the posts are for the JT6, the OFR wouldn't depress all the way down.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Great pair of weapons there! Thanks for sharing the pics [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Re: well, here\'s my J&amp;C pic

Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                X