charvel vs jackson surfcasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: charvel vs jackson surfcasters

I've always wanted to try one, they look great for ska.

Comment

Re: charvel vs jackson surfcasters

I've noticed this huge price jump and I dont get it.. theres absolutely no shortage of surfcasters... I cant tell you how many I see locally in stores.
      obviouosly many less 12's than 6 strings made ,but none worth $1k plus.
      a jap guitar bringing more than a dimas or early ontario bolt on neck usa jackson ?
      thats mind boggling.

the outcaster jap jacksons are cool looking but are pretty one dimensional.
      if youre gonna go surf/outcaster have a usa neckthrough made.

Comment

anyone talking about a 300 COULD be thinking of the cheap ones made in india (sc4) and not the good ones.
        plus comparing an outcaster to a surfcaster...
        outcasters are solid cheap wood and good surfcasters are made in chambered swamp ash, mahogany/maple etc etc. nicer appointments. better guitar.

and you could say there IS a shortage considering jackson doesn't make them anymore, not counting chavel japan.

Comment

The EM series listed on jacksonstars are MIJ, aren't they? Nevermind, it says so right on the page. LOL
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Damn, I've wanted a Surfcaster forever. I just can't see spending $1k on one, and it seems like the ones on Ebay are inflated, just like everything else. I would kill to find one for under $500 at this point. I need a drink.
            "... and is there anyone out there who can sing music beyond either the Dead/Phish/jam band of the week

or

obscure B-side GreatWhiteLionSnake demos recorded in the basement of some guy who was the girlfriend's second cousin's in-law's best man?

I swear to God, if we audition another American Idol wannabee or have another no show, I'll turn postal. I'm a donkey on the frickin' edge."

Comment

Working...
            X