Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What model toothpaste logo Charvel is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model toothpaste logo Charvel is this?

I don't recognize or even have seen a toothpaste logo 1 hum before. It recently sold on da bay (no, I didn't get it).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Re: What model toothpaste logo Charvel is this?

It is a parts mutt. None of the toothpaste Model series had the SD style eletronic cavity route. They had the larger Jackson route. Plus the horns on that thing are huge.
    I can't tell what the body is, but the neck in some pics looks to have binding making it a Model 475 neck.

Comment

Good call mudkicker.

I have a 475 and that is definitely the neck, but the body is NOT a 475. All 475's had recessed trems and a HSS p/u configuration. I agree it's a parts guitar.

Comment

The pickup looks crooked. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it's likely a parts mutt, but a pretty cool one (minus those stripes!).

Any ideas on the body manufacturer? The electronics cavity cover is similar to the small triangular type on San Dimas and Model series Charvels.
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
          X