This just in - a White 650XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just in - a White 650XL

Actually I got it Friday (or was it Thursday?)
    Anyhoo, got this from Junior Member Oogadee Boogadee (James from Division) - 1989, J50 and 2 J200s, OFR, and a JE1000 boost board.
    Frets are in really nice shape, though the back has a nasty scratch in the paint (no wood visible).
    Toothpaste logo and matching head.
    It's got that sweet Vintage White thing going on.
    And it's White, not White Pearl [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Enjoy!

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: This just in - a White 650XL

I've always wanted to get one of these and swap all the hardwear to gold. It'd be real classy
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

<font color="aqua">Killer! That's a blank canvas screamin for a graphic! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Bud - My thoughts exactly - wish it'd warm up outside so me and Krylon can make history [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And I thought about gold hardware. May still do it, but I've only got one set of gold at the moment and still waiting on 2 other guitars (one dark red and one Chlorine) to see which one would look better [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Bud - My thoughts exactly - wish it'd warm up outside so me and Krylon can make history [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I share your pain, my friend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Dave, sell Newc a truss rod cover and backplate already, will ya? It looks nekkid. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Not the best pic, but here's my Soloist Pro with gold hardware and gold labeled EMG's to give you an idea:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Joe - [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Stuka - So what's wrong with nekkidness? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Joe that's a sweet one
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nice one.

Out of curiosity, does the humbucker cover have the raised logo or the printed logo?
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

That would be telling [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

All 3 have the raised logo.

Comment

Very nice. All you need now is a Distortion in the bridge and that thing will breath fire. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup. If only I had a Distortion [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the gold makes the guitar look very classy indeed!!!! Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Yeah Joe, thanks for making my plain jane look....plain jane [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X