Finally some pics of my 375....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some pics of my 375....

So i got the camera to work (finally), so here´s some pics for ya [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Finally some pics of my 375....

Very sweet. And the pics are just big enough to make out the details. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Love that maple board! The flame is really nice on that one, too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Supernice flame!...Need bigger pics though! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Very nice...but I couldn't quite see the pics..can you send bigger ones?? J/K..I love the maple board, wish mine had one. But rosewood is cool too.

Comment

Very nice! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

very nice. I was just kicking myself the other day for missing out on one of these for a good price.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Thank you all for the nice comment´s!
                I really Like this axe, and it sounds even better now with some duncans (jb/cool rail) in it.
                And yes i love the maple board, feels so fast, and i love the look of it.

Comment

looks fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                  X