X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Charvels

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Scotty~ I'll buy back the Model 7 from you if you ever decide to unload her. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I really like her but if I decide to sell you will be the first to know. Thanks again for the great guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

RATS!! Just because I feel it's tasteless to post that I want a guitar if someone thinks of selling it, I lose out.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky, your model 7 is a rel looker
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Well since it is tasteless to offer on guitars not for sale, I will take the Model 2 and the Black modded Model 2, along with the Model 5A and the Model 7!!!

BTW that reverse neck on the Model 4 could have only come from a DR3 from that era correct? I thought Model 7's only came with reverse Maple boards...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Scotty~ I'll buy back the Model 7 from you if you ever decide to unload her. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I really like her but if I decide to sell you will be the first to know. Thanks again for the great guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

RATS!! Just because I feel it's tasteless to post that I want a guitar if someone thinks of selling it, I lose out.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we all know what kind of quality these 7's are..... I'd be happy to pay over what I sold it for. I sure didn't mean for it to be a tasteless jester. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Comment

I WANT THOSE MODEL 5's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh

Comment

Love the Model 7.

Gimme Tele's!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Scotty!! I rarely see a model 7 I don't like. (well, the burgundy mist doesn't really do much for me)

Seems that I have hit a nerve... Hey guys, that's my personal feelings on this kind of thing. If it's up for sale in the classifieds or on eBay, then go for it, but if someone is posting just showing off a little eye candy then I personally feel that offers are a bit tacky. But, you all have a right to say what you want, just as I also have the right to say what I want.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I have that exact same Model 2 (2nd from the left). Same color, even.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                  X