X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• date my charvel fusion

1st post over here, was told by a friend to check it out
    soo ..
    i got this charvel from a friend yesterday.
    it's a Fusion deluxe, bolt on, schaller trem and reflex active pups. it's from the 'toothpaste' logo series. the serial number is 350629

i guess it's a japan made one from the early 90's, but i'd like to get a more exact date if possible and a bit more info at where it was made. if you need any more info or something, just tell me, i'll do the best i can

thanks
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Re: date my charvel fusion

89-91
    Occupy JCF

Comment

What is the Body Wood Tekky?
      i have THE SAME GUITAR, but it came to me with a Stock jackson pups.

Comment

basswood
        Occupy JCF

Comment

basswood? are you sure? a bit hard to be basswood. plus zerb took it apart and said it was poplar.
          hmm =/

Comment

i usually date girls, but does your charvel put out on the first date? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

LOL

i refuse to answer [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

darn. guess i'll have to find out. i'll pick it up at 8!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  basswood? are you sure? a bit hard to be basswood. plus zerb took it apart and said it was poplar.
                  hmm =/

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i'm sure it is basswood. it's the same model as one of mine.

i don't know who zerb is.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

it's Zerberus [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] he sold it to me

well, if it's basswood, it's the best sounding piece of it that i ever heard

Comment

Well, I don't know how he knows that, but the documentation says basswood. I've not seen anything that proves to me otherwise.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

allright, allright .. tell him that, not me =P

i just wonder if it had any mods on it.. cos a friend has the exact same one, just without the active pups and mid boost. is it safe to assume that it's something like the new Firestorm jacksons? that have the mid boost?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          darn. guess i'll have to find out. i'll pick it up at 8!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          well, you're late.. it's already 10pm and she's about to go sleep after todays use and abuse [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd tell him, but he's not the one desputing what I've posted. Just for the record I'm maintaining a databse of all production models of Jacksons and Charvels. This information was originally compiled by a former Jackson/Charvel employee based on catalogs. While the info is not 100% perfect in it's original form, I am in the process of correcting the information and reconfiguring it to make it available on the site. (don't ask when it will be done) The corrections are being made via one of two ways. 1) catalog listings 2) verified visual evidence.

You said you have the Fusion DLX right?? That should be only a Humbucker and a slanted single coil. With only one volume knob and a 3-way blade switch.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Sorry that my post is harsh, it's been a rough couple of days for me and I'm a little crabby.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X