275dlx... so, is it any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 275dlx... so, is it any good?

Heck yea! I have a ton of guitars. Most of them are in the $1500+ range. I have around $300.00 total into my 275dlx. It has been resprayed 7-up green with an unfinished oiled neck. It has a trem out of an ESP M201, a Hipshot Tremsetter (I can drop d without knocking the other strings out of tune and if I break a string the guitar stays in tune too) it has had every h/s pickup combination imaginable and currently has an EMG89 in it with 1 volume running at 18 volts. I have owned this guitar off and on for several years now. It is my main player and has been the entire time I have owned it. I think I originally paid $250.00 for it, I rebuilt it, sold it to a guy in Connecticut who sold it to a guy in Indiana who sold it to a guy in Florida. I eventually got it back from him. Some of the JCF bro's helped me out getting it back. With the proper set up and pickups the 275dlx rocks. So does the Predator btw.. So, is it any good? Heck yea!
    It doesn't have to be Made in USA to be a killer axe. Thanks Charvel.. :headbang[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]headbang:

Re: 275dlx... so, is it any good?

I love my Predator. Everytime I pick it up and play it, I can't believe I bought it for $175.00. The guitar screams.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Re: 275dlx... so, is it any good?

jgcable, Pics please.

Comment

Working...
      X