• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What charvel is this ?

Looks kinda nice [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Re: What charvel is this ?

Predator I think.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah that's a Predator, Is he still asking € 375?

Comment

No, this guy is asking 500 euros for it, don't know if it is the same one though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yeah that's a Predator, Is he still asking € 375?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it is a 3DR with that logo on the headstock.The script logo was the Predator.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Definitely a 3DR. Looks like mine.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh a fellow Netherlander! Well I don't live there anymore but yeah...
              500 euros seems a bit overpriced. But on another hand any of the model series guitars are pretty amazing. If you have the money and it calls you, try to negotiate, but get it anyway.

Comment

I see a 3DR. And the toothpaste one, would be a Predator?
                The ad is coming from speurders.nl right?

Comment

Toothpaste logoed is the Predator. 3DR has the Jackson JT-6 trem whereas the Predator has the Schaller JT-590 trem. 3DR has a different Jackson pickup in the neck J-100 I think it's called, where the Predator has the J200R (hot rails type), and the Jackson J-90 in the Predator isn't the same type with the oversized rings as the plastic cover is much thinner and the logo is silkscreened and not raised letters.

Comment

@Codex : Yes it is the one from speurders.nl, was he previously selling it for 375 ? that should leave room for some negotiation [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Toothpaste logoed is the Predator. 3DR has the Jackson JT-6 trem whereas the Predator has the Schaller JT-590 trem. 3DR has a different Jackson pickup in the neck J-100 I think it's called, where the Predator has the J200R (hot rails type), and the Jackson J-90 in the Predator isn't the same type with the oversized rings as the plastic cover is much thinner and the logo is silkscreened and not raised letters.

[/ QUOTE ]

The J-90 that came in my Predator had a raised Jackson logo. Of course, it could have been replaced.

BTW, I am pretty sure that Blackie Lawless was playing a Predator on the video for W.A.S.P.'s cover of "Can you See the Real Me", which I saw last night on VH-1 Classics. Pretty cool.

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        @Codex : Yes it is the one from speurders.nl, was he previously selling it for 375 ? that should leave room for some negotiation [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep pressing [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I got it for 300 euro's = 385 dollars [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Can't wait to pick it up [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

thanx for the info guys [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!!!
                            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Wahahaha you broke 'em mentally [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X