Pics of my 7-up 275dlx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my 7-up 275dlx

The smudges in the pics are just reflections. This paint job is smooth, shiney and clear. The JCF graphic is wearing off a little but heck.. I play this thing!
    EMG89 running 18 volts
    Neck pickup is a white Jackson Single that is just there to fill in the space. Logo is a non-correct gold Charvel logo. Neck is unfinished and just oiled. It has a trem out of an ESP M201 and a hipshot tremsetter in it. This guitar ROCKS.

Re: Pics of my 7-up 275dlx

cool! A solid, utilitarian instrument. I like it.

I think I've seen her before though.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh yea, she has been with me for a long time. She was away for almost 2 years but I got her back a few years ago. I have owned this guitar for around 10 years.

Comment

Very cool! That's great color, and the JCF graphic is a nice touch. Congrats on getting it back! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Nice graphic [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and a solid player I imagine, cool axe [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, green is my favorite color.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

hey...that sticker looks familiar. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                hey...that sticker looks familiar. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, its wearing a little thin though. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X