Charvel Pegs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Pegs

Which Charvels came with Charvel logo-ed tuning pegs? I know that the Model series had Jackson pegs.
    Just one more guitar!

Re: Charvel Pegs

I bought these off eBay about a year ago and always wondered what they may have come off of. Could they be from a Charvette or even an Acoustic guitar?
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

hey bro, those Charvel gold tuners come stock on the Charvel 625C acoustic/electric guitar, I know b/c I own one. they are cheap korean machines that went on the Korean made guitars like the 625C. frankly, and I hope your experience w/ them is better than mine, the ones on my guitar were terrible, wouldn't hold tune at all.

once I had Schallers put on my 625C in place of those, it sounded amazing and rarely goes out of tune, only after a good session of playing.

hope yours are doing OK for you. mine were so dead I threw them away.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

They could be from a Charvette or even the ST series I believe had those as well as the CX series.

Comment

My CX has chrome gotoh charvel logoed tuners. They are the ones with gotoh stamped right on them. Theyre great but kinda a waste as it has a floyd and a locknut too.

Comment

The barley fit in the holes. They even look different than the normal Jackson tuners. That is why I questioned it. They work great though. Anybody got some Gold Jackson tuners they want to sell me. The guitar is going to need a good cleaning after this weekend. This will be my main axe for our gig.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
            X