info on charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on charvel

help-need info on my ferrari red charvel by charvel/jackson guitar. ser. no. c602585. two jackson single coils, one bartolini humbucker,kahler trem, three volume, three micro switches, jackson inlays. any idea of value? thanks--

Re: info on charvel

Definitely an Import and not a USA, bridge pickup is not original, if the electronics are 3x volume then they´ve beed switched out as well. Can´t say more without better info.

"Jackson Inlays"?? You mean sharkfins? With those and the rest I´ll guess that it´s neckthru *edit: Just saw I overlooked that* ? Then it´s an ´86 Model 6 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Value depends on wht it is and what condition.

Comment

sounds like Zerb nailed it. The serial indicates a neck thru and it sounds like a '86 model 6 w/ a Kahler. Roughly 350.00-400.00. Some 6's have gone as high as a grand for a minty one.

Comment

The Bartolini is a replacement pickup. It originally came with a Jackson pickup in the bridge position. That replacement might add some value to it. Also, the Ferrari Red ones tend to sell for a bit more than other colors, from what I've seen. You might get around $450.00 for it, if it is in decent shape.

Comment

Working...
        X