Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "Hi, I just got my first Charvel" thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another \"Hi, I just got my first Charvel\" thre

<font color="aqua">Those are great players, congrats on a great guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

nothing beats the aged white look of an old model series Charvel.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Is it me or they used lighter rosewood for the lighter colors? Mine is dark metallic blue (cobalt blue I think it's called)and the fingerboard is like ebony (seriously... it's black. The only giveaway is some very tiny stripes of chocolate color). It's BAD for me now because all the time i see a 'normal' rosewood fingerboard I'm not used to it and I think it's weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have an '86 Pearl White M4 that has a very dark board. Across the room it looks like ebony.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Congratulations to you!

Great score no doubt. Even the oiginal trem arm as well? heck you can't get any better than that eh?

Now repeat after me...."no matter what happens I will never sell this guitar"

Trust me, many of us here on this forum have sold many Charvels and regretted it. You have a beauty. May she stay with you forever!

Comment

Damn, I love that guitar. The only caveat with a Model 4 is the active circuitry. If the circuit board takes a dump, every tech around here wants to just nail you for the repair cost.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Congratulations to you!

Great score no doubt. Even the oiginal trem arm as well? heck you can't get any better than that eh?

Now repeat after me...."no matter what happens I will never sell this guitar"

Trust me, many of us here on this forum have sold many Charvels and regretted it. You have a beauty. May she stay with you forever!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for everyone's kind words.

Don't worry, she's a keeper. Afterall, I've got to keep my early guitars so that I have something to hand over to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in a few years time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X