275 Qs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 275 Qs

Hey guys, I picked up a 275 body, the one with 3 single pus that looks like a slanted hb in the bridge and single in the neck. A couple questions:

1)which model trem should it have (I have a Jackson takeuchi Floyd that is too "long" for the trem cavity)?

2)Are necks from different model#s interchangeable? (I believe it takes a "toothpaste logo" neck)

3 a couple of the screw heads on the pickup covers are messed up (can't get a screwdriver to work). Any ideas? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Thanks!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: 275 Qs

1) a Schaller style Floyd Rose.
    2) If it is in fact a 275DLX then yes, the model series and the contemporary series necks could be used.
    3) Very carefully drill the screw heads when you've drilled the heads off, pull the pickup cover off and unscrew the rest of the screws with a set of pliers.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

I opened the thread hoping to be able to add something. But Tekky pretty much said it all. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I was disappointed in the fact that there are only three questions and not 275 like the post implied. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I've got a 275dlx with no slanted humbucker, it has a J-90C and also with a JT-6 trem. I think this is an earlier one?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I've got a 275dlx with no slanted humbucker, it has a J-90C and also with a JT-6 trem. I think this is an earlier one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was an early one. I've got one just like it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I was disappointed in the fact that there are only three questions and not 275 like the post implied. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Workin on it, man. Geez, a guy's gotta have time to sleep and play guitar!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an 1989 275dlx, I have a black one.

Comment

Working...
                  X