model 88's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model 88's

Does anybody have or know anything about them? I'm thinking about picking one up but can't find any info on them.

Re: model 88\'s

<font color="aqua">here's the best source that I know of:

click me! </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks alot [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

If its that one on ebay right now, its been modded. That single in the neck was added. Still a nice guitar but I dont think it will ever be collectible.

Comment

yeah that's theone I was looking at. I had my mind made up to buy until I realized they don't take paypal [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

Comment

i was watching that too and the no paypal stopped me too. my ebay guitar buying rules are no paypal, no pictures, no purchase lol.

-Mike
            www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

The mod kills the value on that one.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have a model 88 and I'm wondering about it's value. I paid $220 for it and the case. It is in very good condition, but it doesn't have the original pick-up. It has an EMG 81. I have searched everywhere(even through the forum) and I can't find a solid price...thanks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I have a model 88 and I'm wondering about it's value. I paid $220 for it and the case. It is in very good condition, but it doesn't have the original pick-up. It has an EMG 81. I have searched everywhere(even through the forum) and I can't find a solid price...thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't spam the board, mmmkay? You only have to post once around here...
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    By european standards, I'd say that's a very good price.

Comment

sorry about that...i wasn't thinking...

Comment

Working...
                      X