Charvette ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvette ID

What formula are you using, by my calculations I only got a 5.7% increase in mojo.

Are you wearing leather boots with conchos? I didn't include that in my calculation.

Comment

yeah, if you don't add the red leather jacket, black leather pants, and motley crue shirt in, you'll get an incorrect mojosity level.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The theory of MoJosity:

M = ¾(L<sup>2</sup>/B) + C

Where MoJo = M
        Leather = L
        Boots = B
        and Colors = C
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Well, I got it today. Its in nice shape. No real scratches or dings, just a bit of dullness from picking in one spot. Should buff out. The neck and frets seem nice, headstock and point are pristine. Body is solid wood, seems pretty light. Finish and build quality are great, just like a model series charvel. The bridge is interesting. The block is cracked but all the little parts are there. Im expecting one from ebay any day now. Got it for 11 bucks. Seems a bit dirty but Im just gonna swap the block out as my bridge is in mint shape except for the cracked block. I'll post pics when its all together and playable. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I wager you will be sick of that junky bridge in a week or two, and will want to stick a Floyd in there. It's only a matter of dowelling and redrilling. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Templates are available at http://www.stew-mac.com/
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I wager you will be sick of that junky bridge in a week or two, and will want to stick a Floyd in there. It's only a matter of dowelling and redrilling. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know. But for that I have a black model 3 2 hum body set up for a floyd if I get bored. Also the nut width seems kinda small on it too. I havent measured it but it seems small. But its all good. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just want to get it set up to play.

Comment

Working...
                X