Strange guitar returns on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange guitar returns on ebay

This was on ebay a while ago and now it's back. Any idea what it is? I've never seen a scratch plate like it!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...336114238&rd=1

Re: Strange guitar returns on ebay

It looks like a spectrum of some sort but i have never seen one like that.
    Just a bit of advice bro.... this should be in the Ebay section.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

That is a Charvel Model 4. I believe the after market pickguard is designed to keep potential buyers away from this guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (whoever did that should be made to keep it)

Looks like the body was routed out behing the bridge as well.

Comment

Thats a 1987 or 1988 Model 4, with an added pick guard that just grew out of control. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops, sorry about the ebay faux pas. I thought that was just about not getting diddled on ebay, rather than for discussing things for sale. I'll make amends by posting pictures of my guitars later in the week once I get my camera to work. But cheers for the info anyway

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That is a Charvel Model 4. I believe the after market pickguard is designed to keep potential buyers away from this guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (whoever did that should be made to keep it)

Looks like the body was routed out behing the bridge as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

+ 1
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X