Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Charvel Fusion - did I get a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel Fusion - did I get a good deal?

I don't know much about Charvels, but this looked too good to pass up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Is the neck ebony? It sure looks like it. Do these sound pretty good? I hope it's not too hard to touch up that ding.

Re: New Charvel Fusion - did I get a good deal?

Looks pretty sweet to me. Seems like a decent price for one in good condition.

Comment

Rosewood board like the auction says....Congrats: pretty good price with case and all. I have an orange one with maple fingerboard.

Try to find a similar color nailpolish to hide the ding! (Blue's popular these days so you should be able to find).

Here's the catalog page:
      Fusion Deluxe page '91

Comment

Rosewood neck - nice guitar. I love the short-scale -- I had two of the same, but with maple boards.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Rosewood board like the auction says....Congrats: pretty good price with case and all. I have an orange one with maple fingerboard.

Try to find a similar color nailpolish to hide the ding! (Blue's popular these days so you should be able to find).

Here's the catalog page:
          Fusion Deluxe page '91

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! Thanks for the link. I have a body just like in the picture (same color). I bolted up a Jackson Fusion Professional neck (bound ebony w/ real MOP inlays and Jackson logo). I just got the final parts (oversized floyd bushings) to complete the project last night. I wired up an L500XL, but I'm not sure if I like the way it sounds.

Didn't get a chance to setup or intonate yet. It looks really killer having the red body against the black hardware and ebony neck.

Comment

I had one of that model, as well. They are nice players, and you got a very good deal.

Comment

NICE

I like the toothpaste logos and I love the style of the body on the fusions
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I had a Fusion Special, and the rosewood fretboard was extremely dark and looked like ebony. It had a killer neck on it.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Thanks guys. I hope that ding doesn't look as bad in real life as it does in the picture.

Comment

yeah i got a fusion custom, and the rosewood is extremely dark too. love it

Comment

That looks exactly like my old Fusion Deluxe....even the same color. lol

Comment

Just got it today. Wonderful guitar. Except for the ding in the front, it's practically new. Case in great shape as well.

Who said they liked J90C's? These are really kick ass pickups. I'm nailing Metallica's "KILL 'EM ALL" tone.

Comment

Working...
                        X