375 project pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 375 project pics

Well, it's not complete. But it is assembled and playable. Sounds and plays great. I just have a few things left to get it finished. Right now it is wired up with a 3 way switch and a volume. It's got a Distortion and a Hot Rails in there right now. Forgive the poor lighting, I just snapped a couple pics real quick. I threw one of the 375 with the 650 in at the end for good measure.

Re: 375 project pics

<font color="aqua">Love the sparkle paint jobs! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Oh and the hardware is killer as well! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yup, Dave. That's an original Budman pickup ring. I also need to get a trem cover and control cavity cover from you sometime soon. I'm running out the door for dinner now, but pm me a price and I'll shoot you over some $ later tonight.

Comment

HAHAHA... I thought you were going to post 375 pictures of your project [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks really nice!
          How does it compare to the 650?

Comment

The 650 is my #1. It is simply a tone machine. I recently yanked out the mid boost and went totally passive with it. They both have Distortions at the bridge and Hot Rails at the neck. So, they sound similar. But the 375 does have a little more Strat-like twang to it than the 650. The 650 is a little beefier with more balls. They both play great. I haven't given the 375 a full set up yet. I just wanted to get it together first. We'll see what I think after a few days.

Comment

I didn't think the chrome h/w would look any good with Platinum Sparkle, but boy, was I wrong!

Very cool, Trav
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Great paint job! Way cool!

Comment

Incredibly cool! Looks great with the 650, nice sparkly pair! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think the chrome would look good with the silver, either. But my wife convinced me to put it on there and save the black hardware for the 275 project she's finishing for me. Once that one is complete, I'll need to look for another body for her to draw on. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad to see that body is being made into a cool guitar instead of languishing in my guitar room. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Working...
                      X