Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New production that's up to specs?

What's up, guys?
    Just a quick question. The best guitar that I've ever played is my '91 475DLX.. are there any current production Jackson's that feel as good (especially the neck) as my classic? I don't have access to a wide array of Jackson guitars in my area, so I can't really play 'em all until I find one that speaks to me...
    Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: New production that\'s up to specs?

No. Highly unlikely, the early imports, both Charvel and Jacksons are raved over, because of their very superior quality for imports.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I like the neck on the DK2, & I think they are nice bang for the buck axes. They fall short a bit in the hardware dept. compared to the 475, though. JT-590 (the best J/C licensed Floyd, imo) vs. JT-580LP. Real MOP inlays & the active electronics... you know what, forget it, I should've just said "+1" after GOR's post. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I like the neck on the DK2, & I think they are nice bang for the buck axes. They fall short a bit in the hardware dept. compared to the 475, though. JT-590 (the best J/C licensed Floyd, imo) vs. JT-580LP. Real MOP inlays & the active electronics... you know what, forget it, I should've just said "+1" after GOR's post. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah, get another import Charvel..that will compare. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
          X